Indian sexy girls photos

Indian sexy girls photos
click to view indian top celebrities wet photos

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SHREYA HOT PHOTOS,LATEST WALLPAPERS



Delhi girl Shreya Saran is an actress based in the south. It was Bollywood, but her debut, has Thoda Thoda Hum Tum Badler failed to attract the audience is now in it. "Shukriya in" another film she said. "Shukriya is the story of a boy who knows that he will die after four days. But he wants to live every moment of his remaining life. I play a girl who loves her family Sanam much.

It is an emotional film and the audience, etc.. "On his future, he said," I have already shown in the south and will now move MOBVIS Hindi. I know from other roles. But I can not make movies like "Murder", "Hawas" and "Julia". In the southern Indian film is not vulgar. I was exposed to some of my films south, but it is limited. I have no problem with being a glamorous girl, but it must be a limit to that, he added.






There is a difference that actress Shriya. She was the only survivor among the heroines at a time when Malayalam heroine Nayantara and Asin Bhavana prevailed here. And although many of its heroes to Kollywood Shriya farewell is still there, for five projects with an enviable hand.

Ask her if she sees Tamannah and Nayantara as competitors, and said coldly: "When are Tamannah and Nayantara as gold, platinum as I am I have no rivals.."

The actress can explain his statement by saying he is using these actresses, who are largely confined to South India to compare. "I was not just Bollywood, but were part of British films. So I say no comparison," says the actress, who is at work "Jaggubhai ',' Chikku Bhukku even before the release of" Mallanna "and" Coti "(Tamil ).

No comments:

Actress Hot Scenes